Tips and tricks to solve SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 problems. This phone released with two different processor with Qualcomm SM8650-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 or Exynos 2400 type depend on country release. The screen size is 6.2 inches with triple cameras at back side body.
The first operating system is release with Android 14 and One UI 6.1. We can use this phone in the water because it has IP68 dust/water resistant. The frame is protected by Armor aluminum 2 frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance. We will give more solutions and information review about how to solve SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 problems at www.hard-reset.org community.
What are Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 Specifications and Features:
- GSM 3G HSDPA with 4G LTE, Dual Simcard
- LCD 6.2 inches
- Internal memory 128 GB or 256 GB or 512 GB with 8 GB or 12 GB RAM
- Main Camera Quad 50 MP f/1.8 + 10 MP f/2.4 + 12 MP f/2.2
- Main Camera Features autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera 12 MP for video conference & selfie photography
- Processor Octa-core 1×3.39GHz Cortex-X4 & 3×3.1GHz Cortex-A720 & 2×2.9GHz (Qualcomm version)
- Processor Octa-core 1×3.2GHz Cortex-X4 & 2×2.9GHz Cortex-A720 & 3×2.6GHz Cortex-A720 & 4×1.95GHz Cortex-A520 (Exynos version)
- GPU Adreno 750 (Qualcomm version)
- GPU Xclipse 940 (Exynos version)
- Operating system Android 14
- Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
It is very fun to use this phone for doing anything, because it has flagship processor. With big internal storage, we can install many apps and games from Google Play Store. However, some apps may contain viruses or malware or threat. They can stolen our data or install unknown apps without notice.
Our SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 will get some troubles like become slowly or stuck or bricks or hang or LCD touch screen not responding or frozen. Google will not give Verified by Play Protect information when the applications are not safe.
When we get this problems, we need to remove any temporary files and caches from SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 by performing reboot or restart. We need to install good antivirus like NORTON or AVAST to scan all applications and bad settings inside this phone.
If the problems still happen, then we have to force hard reset or master format to factory default reset with one of the options above. Please note, doing hard reset will remove all important data and installed applications. We need to backup all important data before performing hard reset. For safety reasons, we suggest to stay away from unknown APK, because some of them are not dangerous.
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 ?
This is flagship smartphone, it has 8 GB RAM capacity. After installed many applications, some of them may crash or corrupt that can make SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 frozen or hang or LCD touch screen not responsive. We have to force soft reset or reboot or restart to clean temporary files.
Please press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME DOWN BUTTON to shutdown or restart. We can turn it on again by pressing POWER BUTTON. Do not worry with our data and applications, because soft reset process will not remove any important files. We can do this process anytime we want, especially when some strange situations happen on SAMSUNG GALAXY S24.
We also can do soft reset procedure when our phone still at ON positions, by press and hold POWER BUTTON for several seconds, then the pop-up menu will appear for Shutdown / Reboot / Power off.
How to backup data or Contact at SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 can be connected to USB flash drive for backup destination, because it has USB On the Go (OTG) features. We can use file manager to copy files from internal storage to USB flash drive. Please note, sometime it can not work properly with bigger external drive HDD because the phone power is not enough to power up the external hard drive.
We can use USB data cable for connect SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 with computer PC. After our computer can recognize our phone, then use computer File Manager for browse important files inside internal memory and copy to our computer.
If our SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
#Option 1, How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 with software menu:
- Turn on this phone
- Make sure SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 battery already charge properly
- Go to menu:Setting >General tab> Backup & Reset > Factory data reset > Reset device
- ChooseErase Everything
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default
#Option 2, How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 with Hardware key button:
- Make sure the battery of SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 charge properly or battery have more than 50% capacity
- Turn off SAMSUNG GALAXY S24
- Press and hold together :Power Button + Volume Upuntil Logo appear, then release all button
- Please wait until we see the menu at LCD screen, chooseWipe Data/Factory ResetwithVolume Buttonto select and usePower Buttonto ok or enter.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 will do the process of restoring to factory default without any password or passcode (hard reset).
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin (lost password)?
This phone has big internal storage with triple great camera system with 50 megapixel for wide + 10 megapixel for 3x optical zoom and 12 megapixel for 120 degree ultrawide. Therefore we need to make sure all data are always secure from unauthorized people when SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 away from us or stolen or lost.
We can use fingerprint or face detection using front camera. Please choose secondary protection for backup like screen lock pattern or pin or password. Why? Because after SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 reboot or restart, the fingerprint or face detection will not work. However, the problems will be happen when we forgot all security protection answer, including fingerprint or face detection, what should we do?
If we forgot the security protection, then we have to force hard reset or reformat to factory default by using hardware button combination key like steps at #option 2 above. This phone has FRP (factory reset protection) for secure our phone when stolen or lost. After reformat procedure finish, then we have to bypass the FRP by verified using previous Google account / Gmail account username and password.
We also recommended to activate or create SAMSUNG ACCOUNT at SAMSUNG GALAXY S24, because it can help us to bypass forgotten security protections.
HARD RESET SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 WHEN FORGOT PASSWORD / PATTERN (SCREEN LOCKED):
When SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 turn ON but the screen locked then follow this steps:
- Mare sure the battery is not empty or more than 50%
- When Screen ON but locked, please press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME DOWN button about 5 seconds until the screen off
- When the screen off, please directly continue press POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP button about 4 seconds and release all button
- Then you will go to recovery button, choose Wipe data / Factory Reset, then all data will be wipe or the operating system will be reformat to factory default
- Please note, this process need us to use previous Google account for authentication after hard reset finish. For bypass FRP:Verify your account with previous Google Account.
What is BACKUP PASSWORD / BACKUP PIN at SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 ?
Backup password is use for unlock or bypass forgotten security protection at SAMSUNG GALAXY S24. Although we are sure about our security protection, but sometime we may forget about the right answer. Please note, when we give security protection at our SAMSUNG GALAXY S24, it also give step to put our own PIN / PASSWORD as BACKUP PASSWORD / PIN. This backup PIN use to bypass or unlock forgotten security code later. Use above steps to unlock forgot password or screen lock pattern security protection using Google account or Gmail username and password or Samsung Account.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 ?
We can try to use secret code for doing hard reset SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 is *2767*3855# (some Samsung hardware or firmware update will not work with this code). But please remember to always be careful typing that code, because the SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 will do hard reset and remove all data also installed applications.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 ?
If we want to erase all data, files and installed applications from SAMSUNG GALAXY S24, we have to do hard reset or reformat using menu like #option 1 above. We need to choose the checkbox mark for erase or remove data at internal / external memory. All data will be clean up from our SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 including Google account and Samsung account.
How to Make Battery of SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY S24 use 4000 mAh battery capacity. It has fast charging 25W technology also with wireless charging. We can use this phone for full day activity. However, if we want to make the battery work more longer, then please do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible and turn off all not use connections like GPS or Bluetooth or WiFi or NFC.