Tips and tricks to fix XIAOMI REDMI 4 problems. There are some options when we want to by Xiaomi Redmi Four series, XIAOMI REDMI 4 is one option with 5 inches LCD screen with HD screen resolutions at 720p. This phone have dual simcard slot which can standby together. Like other Xiaomi smartphone, the operating system use MIUI which is optimize version of Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. All users will get firmware upgrade to fix some bugs and functions update. The www.hard-reset.org community will give more review and information about how to solve XIAOMI REDMI 4 troubles.
What is Advantage of XIAOMI REDMI 4 Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA, Dual SIM Card GSM GSM / CDMA
LCD 5 inches IPS
Internal memory 16 GB
RAM 2 GB
Main Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front camera 5 megapixel for selfi photography
Processor Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Adreno 505
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1
Battery Li-Ion 4100 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset XIAOMI REDMI 4 with software menu
- Turn on the XIAOMI REDMI 4
- Please make sure battery capacity more then 50% or better fully charge
- Backup important data at XIAOMI REDMI 4 because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > General Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset
- Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
- The XIAOMI REDMI 4 will do the hard reset or master format to factory default process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset XIAOMI REDMI 4 with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off XIAOMI REDMI 4
- Make sure the battery is fully charge
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key
- Release all button after the LCD show Recovery Mode
- User Volume Button to select the option and press POWER Button to Ok or Confirm or Choose. Please choose Wipe all data to finish the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait until the XIAOMI REDMI 4 finish the process and the phone will start again like new
How to Make Battery of XIAOMI REDMI 4 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Battery capacity of XIAOMI REDMI 4 use 4100 mAh, it is big enough to make this 5 inches LCD screen smartphone can work full one day without need to recharge. But some users maybe will need more battery capacity backup because of watch full movie or playing games for several hours. We have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.The information from this page describe about hard button redmi 4. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.