Tips and tricks for fingerprint sensor problems at SAMSUNG GALAXY A50. This phone use under display fingerprint sensor. For security reasons, we are suggest to activate security protections to protect our private photos and videos from unauthorized users. There are some options for secure our SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 data, but now we will talk more specific for Fingerprint Sensor at SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 and calibration.
Why SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 Fingerprint Slow to Recognize or Not Easy To Unlock ?
There are many users ask about why SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 sometime hard to recognize our fingerprint for unlock. This is different with fingerprint sensor which usually located at back side of body. First we have to know that SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 under display fingerprint sensor is different if compare with high end Samsung Galaxy S10 under display fingerprint. Of course the hardware of fingerprint sensor are not similar. At Samsung Galaxy S10 use ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor while SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 does not use ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. Therefore we will see some different time to recognize our fingerprint, SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 will work more slowly.
Tips and Tricks to Make Fingerprint Sensor of SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 Work More Faster and Accurate
- Usually we use our thumb for unlock using fingerprint. When the first time register our fingerprint at SAMSUNG GALAXY A50, then try to register our thumb slowly while holding this phone. The thumb will scan rather tilted, it is not in an upright position, but however you should try to give little rotations while register the fingerprint.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 have three fingerprint slots to register. It mean we can use our left hand thumb or right hand thumb and some other different finger. But please try to register same finger thumb or only register one thumb for all 3 slots. Then most users will get more accurate and faster access to unlock security protections at SAMSUNG GALAXY A50.
- Please make sure the screen is not dirty. Basically SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 under display fingerprint sensor still can read our fingerprint although the screen is not clean, but if we can make our display clean then the fingerprint sensor will more easy to work.
- Some additional uncertified screen protector also will give troubles with SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 fingerprint sensor accuracy. Perhaps we can try to remove that screen protector or replace the screen protector with Samsung certified one.
- Please note that SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 sensor may not accuracy work when our phone located at extreme situations, such as extremely hot or very cold environment.
Software Update Version May Effect On SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 Fingerprint Accuracy
There are some firmware version that can make our fingerprint sensor become more accurate or less accurate. Please make sure our SAMSUNG GALAXY A50 has been upgrade to the latest Android firmware version to get most benefit using in-display fingerprint sensor.