Tips and tricks to fix HUAWEI MATE 9 problems. This phone use Android Nougat version 7.0 as factory default operating system. Comes with 5.9 inches LCD screen width then we can call this phone as phablet, the resolutions only up to 1080p, but this size is good enough to play almost all movie from video streaming or other media. Find more review information and how to solve problems of HUAWEI MATE 9 at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI MATE 9 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G with Single or Dual Simcard Slot
LCD 5.9 inches capacitive touch screen
Processor Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-G71 MP8
Memory Internal 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
Main Camera Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera 8 MP, f/1.9 for Video Conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Nougat version 7
Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
As phablet size smatphone, we will need to install many applications for works or entertainment from Google Play Store like Facebook, Line Messenger, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Instagram, Skype, WeChat, Viber, Blackberry Messenger (BBM) and many more. Do not worry to have insufficient storage because HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) have big enough capacity as 64 GB total size. Please be careful when we want to install not famous applications because some of them may contain viruses or malware that can make HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) become slowly or hang or stuck or bricks or frozen or boot logo loop or LCD touch screen not responsive. If this problems happen, then we have to force soft reset or reboot or shutdown to clean temporary files and caches. When our HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) can start and booting again, please install one good antivirus like NORTON or AVAST. This antivirus app will try to scan all installed applications and all content inside our HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09). If the problems still happen, then we have to do hard reset or master format. Please note, doing hard reset will remove or erase all important data, therefore we have to backup all data first before doing master format. Doing hard reset also remove all Google account from HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09).
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) ?
HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) will run all applications without problems unless when our phablet got bad apps installed. If we installed bad applications then our phone will run with some trouble like LCD touch screen not responsive with our finger touch. What should we do? The first steps to do is doing soft reset or reboot this phone to remove temporary files and caches. Please press and hold POWER button until HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) shutdown or turn off by itself. This process is safe because it will not remove any important data, therefore we can do this process anytime we want. If our HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) still can boot normally, but we want to clear temporary files and caches then we can press and hold POWER button until pop-up menu appear, then choose Shutdown / Power off / Reboot menu.
How to backup data or Contact at HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09)?
We can use microSD external card to copy or move important files using File Manager applications. If our HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
Please note, either single or dual simcard of HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) still can add additional storage microSD maximum 256 GB. But for dual simcard, the microSD will use simcard slot 2. Therefore we will only can use 1 simcard when we need to add additional external memory.
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI MATE 9 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI MATE 9
- The HUAWEI MATE 9 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI MATE 9
- Press and Hold together:Power Button + Volume Up Buttonfor several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI MATE 9, useVolume DownorVolume Upbutton to moving, and pressPower Buttonto Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI MATE 9
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI MATE 9 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI MATE 9
- Turn on Phone together with press and holdPower + Volume Up + Volume Downbutton until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) ?
There is no secret hidden code for HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) ?
There are two phone memory type at HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09), one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
We will need big battery capacity because HUAWEI MATE 9 use 5.9 inches LCD screen, as we know screen will use very big battery resources. HUAWEI MATE 9 use 4000 mAh battery capacity which is not so special for this size, but still fine for standard user. If we need more longer work for watch movie or playing games several hours, then we have to do some adjustment. First we have to make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.
FAQ about HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09):
- Can I connect USB Flash Drive at HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09)? Yes, HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) support USB OTG for read and write USB Flash Disk.
- Is HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) Waterproof? No, HUAWEI MATE 9 (MHA-L29 / MHA-L09) does not have water resistance capabilities.