Tips and solutions for troubleshot ZTE BLADE A610 problems. This phone have 5 inches LCD screen with have dual simcard slot for GSM or CDMA network. The broadband connections are working at 4G LTE. ZTE BLADE A610 have two options of internal memory whether 8 GB ROM with 1 GB RAM or 16 GB ROM with 2 GB RAM, the price will be more expensive for 2 GB RAM. The www.hard-reset.org community will give more information review and steps to fix ZTE BLADE A610 trouble.
What is Advantage of ZTE BLADE A610 Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA, Dual SIM Card GSM GSM or CDMA
LCD 5 inches
Internal memory 8 GB with 1 GB RAM
Internal memory 16 GB with 2 GB RAM
Main Camera 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
Front camera 5 MP for selfie photography
Processor Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6
Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A610 with software menu
- Turn on the ZTE BLADE A610
- Please make sure battery capacity more then 50% or better fully charge
- Backup important data at ZTE BLADE A610 because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > General Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset
- Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
- The ZTE BLADE A610 will do the hard reset or master format to factory default process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A610 with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off ZTE BLADE A610
- Make sure the battery is fully charge
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key until ZTE logo appear, then release all button
- After Release all button we will see LCD show Android Laying Down. If you see this, then continue press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key to go recovery menu (we can skip this step if ZTE already go to recovery menu)
- User Volume Button to select the option and press POWER Button to Ok or Confirm or Choose. Please choose Wipe all data to finish the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait until ZTE BLADE A610 finish the process and then phone will start again like new
How to Make Battery of ZTE BLADE A610 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain?
It is very good to have big battery for 5 inches LCD screen smartphone inside ZTE BLADE A610, because it have 4000 mAh big capacity. Many users can work for more then 2 days for standard activity, but if we are heavy user, then ZTE BLADE A610 battery will not enough to run for one day without recharge. Therefore we have to do some adjustment to make ZTE BLADE A610 stronger like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.The information from this page describe about how to reset ZTE A610,how to turn off auto brightness in zte blade a610,فورماتZte. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.